End user license agreement
PRO TIP: If you are re-reviewing these rules due to changes, click on the View history link at the top so you can more easily see what changed.
Below outlines the end user license agreement for using PaperDemon.com software and PaperDemon.wiki. By using PaperDemon.com and PaperDemon.wiki you agree to abide by this agreement.
Rights and Intellectual property
PaperDemon LLC grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to use the software, not to own the software, strictly in accordance with the terms and conditions of this License. PaperDemon LLC retains rights to all PaperDemon.com website code, application, intellectual property, copyrights, even after execution of the agreement.
Users retain copyrights to all images, literature, blog posts, and content they post. By posting content you are granting PaperDemon.com permission to display and modify the contents (e.g. create thumbnails).
Terms and Conditions
You may not
- modify, reverse-engineer, duplicate, or de-compile the software in any manner through current or future available technologies.
- use the application to send unsolicited advertisements or software
- use the application to post illegal content including written content, images, malware, spyware, etc
Limitation of Liability
You acknowledge and agree that
- the PaperDemon.com website and web application and PaperDemon.wiki is offered "as-is" and on an "as available" basis with no warranty or guarantee of up time
- PaperDemon LLC is not responsible for improving the software or app to satisfy the end user.
- PaperDemon LLC and its partners, affiliates, suppliers, and licensors are not to be held liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or exemplary damages arising out of or in connection with your access or use of or inability to access or use the application
Failure to comply with any part of this agreement may result in suspension or permanent closure of your account.