Jump to navigation Jump to search
- How eating pancakes helped me be a productive artist
- Stop the head trash and improve your motivation in 2 minutes a day (mindset hack)
- How Stress can Freeze Your Art Productivity
- Tips to stay motivated for artists by Kasey Golden
- 3 tips to motivate you with your art by PaperDemon
- Make Motivation stick
- Achieve your artist goals FOR REALSIES by PaperDemon - covers a planning approach that helps you with motivation
- How to get Better at Drawing and staying Motivated
- 10 Tips for Online Musicians - applicable to any youtuber and artists, too.
- 10: Don’t be afraid of making covers.
- 9: Just Put It Out.
- 8: First 5 Seconds, catch em or they’re gone.
- 7: Train your ears by appealing to yourself.
- 6: Play for the journey, not the high score.
- 5: Ask for feedback from peers.
- 4: Motivation often needs a push from you.
- 3: Delete unhelpful hate.
- 2: Don't blame the algorithm of your platform.
- 1. It's a marathon, not a sprint.
- Participate in a Creative challenge
- Attend an in-person or online meetup
- Use a gamification app like Habitica to earn points when you do the thing
- Start with something simple, easy, or small
- Take an online or in-person class
- Browse inspiring images on a site like Pinterest.