Redesigning Your Character
At some point during your journey, you may decide that your character needs an update or an entire revamp. We have several items that allow you to submit different levels of redesigns of your character. The Makeover Kit allows for smaller touchups, and the Evolution Kit allows you to redesign your character entirely. These kits can be used to update or switch out the art or writing piece you used to register your character.
If you would like to update your characters backstory, biography, or personality, you're welcome to do this yourself at any time by editing the Player Notes section of your character's official character sheet.
The Makeover Kit is generally used for smaller updates to your character's official physical appearance.
The Makeover Kit allows...
- Redesign of clothing
- Addition or removal of accessories
- Addition or removal of tattoos
- Change hair style
- Change general color palette including hair color, eye color, skin color, ect.
- Change age
- Updating the character registration art/writing piece to a new style
The Evolution Kit is used for larger updates to your character's official physical appearance.
The Evolution Kit allows...
- Any/all of the changes available for Makeover Kits
- Allows for a full species change
- Allows for major character evolution (did your character upgrade to a more powerful form?)
- Addition or removal of limbs/wings/body parts
Submitting Your Makeover
Your character redesign art or writing piece must follow the requirements in the Create Your Character guide. Please read the guide to make sure that your piece fulfills the requirements.
Once you're ready to submit your character redesign, follow these steps.
- Check your to make sure you have the appropriate kit in your inventory by navigating to your profile page and clicking the Items tab
- Submit your new character design artwork or writing work to PaperDemon.com
- Tag the submission with your character's ID in order to receive AP for the piece
- Tag the submission with ARPGPortrait
- Click the "Submit to ARPG Queue" on the piece's page
- Select Paper Demon Art RPG
- Select Character Registration
- Fill in the form that appears in the Comments & Request Details box
- Click Submit!
If you meet all the requirements and have all of the needed items in your inventory, one of our staff members will update your character's official sheet and let you know that your redesign was successful!