Tagging your character
In order for us to track your character's progress, your character/import will be assigned a unique id. For the PDARPG, this will look something like PD123. When you submit your artwork of this character for any ARPG activities, please be sure to add your character's unique tag to the work.
When you receive your tag, please also update any existing submissions you have of this character on PaperDemon, such as the portrait you created when registering your character, with this tag. Once we have our character database completed, this tagging system will allow us to more easily track total Ability points for your character and show all the character art together.
If you can't find your character id, try checking your private message history as you should have received a message after your character was registered. If you still can't find it, ask in our Discord server in the #halp channel or email [email protected]
ARPG Game Tags
- PD# is reserved for PaperDemon ARPG
- AA# is reserved for Arcadia
- AQ# is reserved for Dragons of Aquella
- AZ# is reserved for After Zed
- DS# is reserved for DracoStryx
- DK# is reserved for Dragons of Koid
- EK# is reserved for Eláfkeria
- FS# is reserved for Fantasy Stables
- HZ# is reserved for Horizons
- KA# is reserved for Kahuvaa
- MD# is reserved for MimeDogs ARPG
- OR# is reserved for Orchestria
- SJ# is reserved for Street Jockeys
- SM# is reserved for Crater Star of Mysteries
- The format is two letters, followed by a number. e.g. (PD123)
- don't use # or  in the tag name. It should just be two letters and a number.
- don't use leading zeros in the tag name (e.g. use PD123, not PD000123)
The new writing submission system now supports tags so you can tag your writing submissions. Submissions in our old writing submission do not support tags. Some time in 2022 we will automatically migrate all written submissions in our old system to the new system. Once that's complete, you can add tags. We recommend adding tags to the summary of your story for now so you can easily add needed tags later.